Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lost my name

I made the jump yesterday. Switched three of my characters over to the Eredar server to play alongside my friend. He's only level 60 right now so I still have a little time to play the hordies before he's caught up, but he plays a lot more than I do so it shouldn't take too long.

I have decided to use my priest to level with him. I'm not really sure about how that's going to end up in PvP later on (him being a mage), but if that doesn't work out I can always level somebody else up to 80.

Actually, the only thing I wasn't happy about was my hunter lost her name. I really liked Aluvia, but apparently somebody already has that name on the server. I checked Armory, but I didn't see the character on there, so either their account is closed or they aren't level 10 yet. Either way, I think I should get priority, being level 70, but whatever.

I can't even remember what I named her right now. I updated the Armory links on this page, but her's will have to stay unchanged until I get home and figure out what I named her. Not that it's a bad name, I actually like it, but I just can't remember it at the moment. I also had her name her core hound, Corey (get it?), because I felt bad he's been fighting for her all this time without his own name.

Besides that I didn't actually do much in the game. I decided to take this chance to level some more professions. Blackbare got his leatherworking a little higher, although he needs a bunch of Fel Scales to get anywhere, so I'll have to do a little farming. Vonari's tailoring and enchanting are both coming along, but she's out of money. She's just going to have to live with being poor until her professions are leveled all the way up.

I'm thinking I better head back with my hunter and level her herbalism. I'm running into some enchanting recipes that require different mats and I really don't want to pay AH prices for them if I don't have to. I'm hoping it will go quickly, I'll have to find some guides one where the best places to go are and then just gather, gather, gather. Hopefully I can also sell all that stuff as I go and maybe fund Vonari's profession leveling.

So with all that going on, I'll have to distribute my time better. I want to play the hordies, but I also want to get my professions up to Northrend level in time to play alongside my friend. That might mean making some sacrifices, I'm just not sure what those are going to be yet. Looks like I have some thinking to do.

No comments: