Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Anime

Haven't gotten much play time this week, so I'm going to add to my list of anime that I started in a post a while back. I would check out that list first as those are my favorites, this list will be more anime I liked but aren't quite up to par with the others. And without further ado, the list:

D. Gray Man (getting closer to being on my top list, series is still running though)
Darker Than Black
Paranoia Agent
Outlaw Star
Ninja Scroll (the series)
Basalisk
Law of Ueki
Hikaru No Go
Noein
Fushigi Yuugi
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Wolf's Rain
Inuyasha
Blood+
Gundam Wing
Now and Then, Here and There
Tenjou Tenge
G Gundam

I know I'm leaving out some but I'll get to those some other time, and if you manage to get through both lists then you're pretty well versed in good anime, at least in my opinion. Feel free to make suggestions of what I might like too, I'm always looking for new shows to watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you watched Eureka 7? Man, I could recommend this series to anyone over and over again till they watch it :)

I agree, DMG is pretty darn good, especially the latest eps.

animekid said...

Nice blog u have! to To watch Dragon ball z episodes click here

hou said...

I agree, DMG is pretty darn good, especially the latest eps.
meizu m2 note
xiaomi mi5
meizu pro 5