Friday, January 23, 2009

200th post!!

I almost forgot to post a little something today, and this will be my 200th blog post, so it's sort of a big deal. Well maybe it's not, because I only get about 20 page hits a day, so it might just be 200 posts that nobody really reads.

Either way, my hunter has moved on to Shadowmoon Valley and will be spending the rest of her time in Outland there before moving on to Northrend at 70, although she'll probably get a break when that time comes so I can move on to another character.

So when I first got the expansion I created a death knight. I had to create a human because while I wanted to make an undead one, I didn't have a level 55 on my Horde server yet. Now I don't resent the fact that you don't need another 55 on the same server, I think playing through the death knight starting quests was great both times I did it, but I haven't done anything with either of my death knights since I finished that part.

The only problem at this point is I really don't want to go back to Hellfire Peninsula yet. For some reason that zone is just depressing to me, and every time I go through with a character I need some time away from there before I send another character back in. Since death knights are meant to go directly to Outlands, I don't see myself leveling one through there right away to avoid Hellfire Peninsula for a while.

I could spend some time in the higher level Azeroth stuff, but with how much faster leveling in Outland is now it would just be a waste of time...time that I could be using to level other characters who are way behind the rest.

So it's looking like the little hordies will get to come out to play for a while. At this point I haven't made it past level 30 with a Horde character, and I'm interested to see those zones from a different perspective. Not to mention I've never played some of these classes past level 20, and I'm excited to see what they can do.

Things are going to get pretty interesting once I my hunter gets to level 70.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, first time poster :)

I accidentally stumbled on your blog by searching for everything about Nagrand on Google, and I find myself captivated by your writing.

I cannot believe you only get about 20 hits! You really should throw the link out more. I suggest checking out wowinsider and leaving a few comments here and there with a link to this blog in tow.

I seriously think others will love to read your blog too :)

Cheerio!

Anonymous said...

Nothing says that Death Knights have to go directly to Outland. Granted I don't think there's much in Azeroth that would be an upgrade equipment wise and getting groups for instances could be a problem.

However there are plenty of quests in both Plaguelands zones, Wintersping and Silithus to have fun with.

Like pretty much everyone else I also created a Death Knight as soon as I got the expansion, though in my case that was within the past month, and I leveled her to 60 before going to Outland.

She's a undead death-knight by the way. Does that mean she's double undead?