Monday, January 26, 2009

Something new

After making it most of the way through Outlands with my hunter, I'm finally finding some new quests that I hadn't done previously on my other characters.

This past weekend I managed to get to level 69 and am about 1/4 of the way to level 70. I figure on finishing up the push to 70 in Shadowmoon Valley, and so far it's looking like I may just be able to accomplish that goal.

The last time I was in this zone was with my druid, and he hit 70 pretty quickly there, so I didn't actually need to finish everything. Now I've finally made it to the point on my hunter where I've done everything my druid did and everything from here on should be brand new to me.

It's been interesting to see how the stories are playing out in this zone, with all the lore being based on the Black Temple and Illidan. The Scryers are training demon hunters, and I was sent in to take them out. Pretty crazy stuff, and it's too bad I didn't have the chance to experience any of it before now.

I'm really hoping to get as much of this zone finished off as I can before I hit 70, but I'm not sure how many quests are actually left there. I want to see how all this stuff plays out, and I'm not sure how long it will be before I am able to make it back to this zone.

My next character through Outland will probably be finishing up their run to 70 by going through Netherstorm, since I never got the chance to finish that zone off the first time through.

Other than that, things are going pretty much normal as far as where I was hoping to be at this point, in WoW at least. Other things not so much, but that doesn't get covered in this blog.

No comments: