Thursday, March 6, 2008

Groupie time

So I was running around Outland with my priest last night, trying take beads from the Mag'Har orcs, when I see a troll hunter running around the place. Looks like the Horde players are friendly with these guys, and the guy decides that with all these enemies around, I'll be easy to gank. Well, he was right. I saw his pet stealth and knew he we be on me in a few seconds, so I threw up my bubble and went after the hunter. Now do hunters have a dispelling shot or something? I never played mine far enough to get it if they do, but this guy somehow took out my bubble in one hit, and that thing is supposed to absorb like 1300 damage, so I can't figure out how he did it. His pet was also immune to fear, so that didn't help me out, and I died pretty quickly. I just don't know how to PVP with my priest, don't really know which spells to use, and it doesn't help that he attacked me right when I finished killing off a couple mobs so I was mostly out of mana. Well I'll practice PVP when I get around to it, right now leveling is my main concern. I did get all the beads I need, and that Draenei dude was pretty pissed that I had been sent to do that, but hey, if you're gonna give me some XP and a reward I'll do whatever you want me to do.

Then I went over to kill some demons and blobs, pretty straightforward, but there happened to be abour 4 Horde players running around the same area, probably doing the same thing, but these guys left me alone for some reason. Sometimes I /wave to them or something, but I just went about my business, they went about theirs, and everyone was happy. As I'm doing this I get a tell from some guy to help him with a quest in here. Sure, I'm doing quests here too, must be the same one. Nope. It's the follow up to one I'm doing, so I group and kill more stuff until I'm done, then make him wait there while I turn it in and come back so we can complete the quest together. I don't know, it could have easily been soloed, so I could care less if we were grouped or not, but he didn't seem to know how to summon the mob we had to kill, so I decided just to help him since I had done the quest before. Pretty easy, and quick, and then I turned it in before logging, didn't feel like staying on anymore. Not the most exciting day, but I did level up my tailoring some more, gotta get to 300 so I can start making stuff with all this netherweave I've been getting.

I think I'm getting close to being done with Hellfire Peninsula, and almost caught up to my druid, I wonder what I will decide to do when that happens. I don't know how I'm gonna get all the elite quests done here, but they have some really good rewards and I don't want to pass them up. Looks like I'll have to find a group and see about knocking them out all at once, shouldn't be too hard with a couple people. Maybe once I finish that I'll dust off my hunter and see what she can do, or maybe my shaman can farm some runecloth for me while she quests. Either way I've got lots of options waiting for me.

No comments: