Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not much

Nothing new today really. I was hoping the patch would be out, but they might be waiting until we get closer to the expansion before they do that.

From what I've heard, the patch will pretty much ruin raiding. Every class gets all these new talents to work with, but we don't really know how they all work yet. Plus it seems the stats we are all used to stacking may change for certain classes and it's going to take some time to adjust.

I'm not really sure how they PTR's are going, but I'm thinking this patch won't be released until a week or two before the expansion, giving everyone as much time as possible to do everything they want to do in TBC before everything is changed again.

Once the expansion comes out it won't seem like such a big deal. Everyone who is in end-game now will be on their way to 80, learning all their new talents on the way, and by the time the get into end-game content again they will have a good idea of how to play they character again.

I eagerly await this new patch, as I have some big plans on how I will redistribute talent points on my characters, but until then I will have to be patient. I'm sure on whatever date Blizzard has decided to release the patch, they have taken everything into account and will make the least people unhappy.

No comments: