Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busy busy

It's been pretty busy at work this week, and as such I haven't been able to write a post the last couple days. Well fear not, for I have returned, and I bring words for you to read while you act like you're being productive at work.

We left off with me being ready to log on to my hunter and show Hellfire Peninsula just what she can do. Well I haven't managed to get much done since then. I did log in once, and did the first few quests, but that's about all I had the time for.

See, over the past week I had built up a good amount of anime episodes of shows that come out weekly and that I try to watch as they come. This time I was unable to watch them due to time management difficulties, so I had about 4 hours worth of shows to catch up on. Well I decided I should catch up now rather than letting them pile up even more, so most of my free time that I usually use for WoW was spent watching those.

Besides that, I'm not sure where all my time is going, but somehow it's been tough to get any good quality WoW time in.

I think part of it has to do with my hunter. I usually love logging on with her and sending the pet in to tear up mobs while I shoot from a safe distance. It's usually a great change of pace to whatever character I was playing before.

This time though, I just wasn't feeling it. I'm not sure if it was the hunter I couldn't get motivated about or if I just wasn't in the mood, but after doing those first few quests in Hellfire I logged out and it's been two days since I logged in last.

Don't worry though, I'll probably try again tonight and see if I got that spark back. Somehow I think it was the combination of just being really tired and the kitty being very insistent that I pay attention to him instead of the game that really got to me, so assuming I'm in a better mood next time I play, it should go a lot better.

No comments: