Friday, December 12, 2008

Druid break

If you haven't noticed yet, I like to plan out my time on WoW ahead of time. I set goals for myself, and also plan my next course of action once that goal is completed. Then I set new goals along those lines.

Right now I'll probably be switching gears from my druid to my hunter. I haven't played my hunter since she hit level 60, aside from getting her core hound pet, and I really want to see what she can do in Outland.

So the plan is I will get my druid to finish off Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra, and that will hopefully get me to level 74. Then I will go through the quest chain to get to Dalaran before heading back to train my skills and then farming some leather to get his leatherworking up to 300.

After that I will be letting him sit for a while. I know I usually stop playing a character when their rested XP bonus runs out, but at the pace I'm going it probably won't run out before I get to level 80. Not that I don't like Northrend, but I just need to switch it up for a while.

Why the hunter? Well, I haven't even gotten to try out her new pet yet, that's the main reason. I also have a lot of fun playing her and her ability to get through some very tough quests on her own, and while I just went through Outland on my priest, she ended up skipping a few zones, so there is still a lot of stuff to do that won't be repetitive.

Once I start in on my hunter and see how her progress through Outland goes I'll decide how far I want to go with her before switching over to another character. She tends to blow through quests very quickly, and with the new Outland leveling speed I'm not sure just how fast she'll go, but judging by how fast my priest was able to go I'm expecting to go pretty fast.

Well it's Friday, and that's about all I have for you today since I really don't feel like doing any thinking at this point. Have a great weekend!

No comments: