Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Distracted

The holiday weekend is coming up and I have a lot on my mind that seems to be keeping me from playing WoW.

First, I am trying to get a PSX emulator to work so I can play some old games that I recently decided I want to play through again. Mostly the Final Fantasy games, but there are a few others. Those ROM downloads tend to take up a lot of bandwidth, and that means no WoW while they're going.

Surprisingly I don't have any last minute shopping to do. I pretty much finished it this past weekend, so I'm proud of myself for that since it almost never happens.

I also have some other drama going on that I'm not gonna get into, but it's taking up a lot of my thinking power trying to figure out how to go about fixing it, especially when I'm not even sure what the problem is that I'm trying to fix. It's pretty frustrating.

So this will probably be the last post until after the new year since I will be busy not being at work until then.

Happy Holidays everybody!

No comments: