Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Creepy crawlies

That's right, I'm talking about Silithus and its assortment of spiders, scorpions and snakes, all supersized and wandering around a desolate desert landscape. It isn't the most soothing scenery, but then again, I plan on finishing it up right quick and getting the hell out of there. One cool thing is that a lot of the quests there that were elite before the patch aren't anymore, all those wasps and tunnelers and such in the hives are regular mobs, and I can solo the quests where I have to go in there, which I never did before so I'm sort of excited. There are actually a lot more quests there than I thought, and my priest may in fact be 62 before I'm done, or at least very close to it.

I can't wait to finish this up and head to Outland. Funny thing happened, I got made fun of by a level 10 for the gear I was wearing as I was getting off the boat in Darkshore. OK, so I haven't really done much gear hunting since I made myself the Shadoweave gear, because, well, that extra shadow damage really helps, and the increased armor of higher level gear doesn't help you out all that much when you're a clothy, besides the fact that the majority of my armor comes from Inner Fire. Well once I get to Outland and do the first few quests I should be geared up a lot better, but I didn't really see the point in spending time and effort getting slightly better gear that will be replaced soon. Sure I'm level 61 still wearing some level 38 gear, but I've had no trouble thus far using it, and with the better gear I will be getting I will be burning down mobs like nobody's business. I do need to catch up on my tailoring though, I have a lot of runecloth and not enough skill to make anything with it, not to mention all the enchanting mats I have. I just had to pick expensive professions.

You may have noticed that my Alliance characters have Armory links while the Horde characters don't. That's because all but one of my Horde characters are under level 10 and won't show up on Armory yet so there would be no use in providing the link anyway. Once I get a couple of them leveled I will update it, don't worry.

No comments: