Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday plans

It's a holiday weekend, which means much more time to play WoW.

I would love to get my priest to 70 over the weekend, but with her running out of rested XP bonus very soon I don't think it's gonna happen. I think she might be parked for a week or so while the bonus builds up, then she'll be ready for the final push.

I changed my mind again. I want to see Northrend. I know it's crowded. I know there will be a lot of ganking. If it becomes too frustrating I can always switch off to another character and come back when it's settled down more.

I just want to see it. I want some new gear. Everything my druid is wearing is quest greens and a few blues, so unlike all you raiders out there, pretty much any piece of gear I get will be an upgrade.

From what I can tell, Northrend is a little different from Outland in how you level. Outland had one zone to start out in, while Northrend has two. Not only do we now have a choice of where to go first, but when we're done with that we can go to the other so there's now way we'll be behind when we go on to the higher level zones.

I was originally going to finish up some more Outland quests and maybe get to 71 or 72 before heading out, but with three more Alliance characters still to send through Outland, not to mention the Hordies, I'm thinking I'll see everything eventually.

On a side note, does anyone know what you need to train the druid Swift Flight Form now? Do we need the flight training first or can we just learn it as soon as we hit 71? I know with normal Flight Form we didn't need training, and I'm hoping thats the case with this one too.

Have a great weekend everyone, and be sure not to spend the whole time playing WoW, especially if you gorge yourself at Thanksgiving like everyone tends to do or you'll be about 5 lbs heavier just after this weekend. I'll be back on Monday, hopefully you'll be alright without me until then.

No comments: