Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Midweek intermission

Haven't gotten anything done in WoW since this weekend, so I will be going a little off topic today. If you don't care about my other interests then don't read on, I understand.

First off, new anime is on the way. It's the time of the year that new shows are coming out in Japan, which means time for me to check out a few of them. It's pretty hit or miss, but I've come accross a few good shows this way (Law of Ueki, D. Gray Man and Claymore to name a few).

This year I will be checking out Kuroshitsuji and Casshern SINS. I don't really know what to expect from the first one, but I have seen the Casshern movie, although I'm not sure if it's even related. The movie was long and crazy, just what you expect from the Japanese, but the action scenes were pretty cool. I'll give it a shot.

I've been stuck in a rut in anime for a while, just haven't had time for more than my regular shows, but if these new ones turn out to be any good they might be added on. Also, the guys that sub One Piece have become sort of erratic on when they release episodes, so I don't even get to see a weekly episode of that one.

Aside from that, one of the softball leagues I'm in ended this week, and it won't be starting up again until next March, so that's one more free night a week for me. I was hoping this would mean another day a week I could work out, but last week I pulled a muscle in my neck and any sort of lifting makes it hurt.

This means I will have more time to do other stuff. The new Fall lineup of primetime shows just started, and I am getting into quite a few. This year the new shows I am adding are Fringe and Kath & Kim.

This is added to my already extensive list, which also includes The Office, Lost, 24, Scrubs, Battlestar Galactica, 30 Rock, Friday Night Lights and Heroes. Oh, and my girlfriend has to record her shows on my DVR, so I end up with Project Runway, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, and Gossip Girl (although I only watch them when I'm forced to).

Yes, it's a busy week of TV watching, but with a DVR I get to skip the commercials, otherwise I don't think I'd make it.

Oh yeah, and I guess my extra free time will give me more time for WoW also.

No comments: