Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary time

It's Halloween today, and thus Hallow's Eve will soon end in Azeroth.

I haven't done much for the event, aside from grabbing some candy at the inns. I guess I'm just not motivated. Going after the Headless Horseman requires a group, and though I could try to find a PUG, I'd really rather level my characters.

I guess I just figure I'll get a shot at all those achievements later, and if they're one time only then they're exactly the kind of achievements that I despise and won't be getting anyway.

It would be cool to fly around on the Headless Horseman's mount though.

I've also been pretty busy this week with other stuff, and that has kept me away from playing. By the time I get done with everything and finally get home to relax it's so late that starting up WoW would be pointless. Finding only half an hour here and there in this game really isn't worth it, and with my affinity for losing track of time I know I'd stay up way to late if I started playing so close to bedtime.

Next week shouldn't be so hectic, and since it's supposed to rain this weekend (yes, California does get rain), I should be able to get some quality WoW time in.

Just two more weeks until the expansion. Are you excited yet?

1 comment:

ambersbridal said...

Great article. I merely found your blog along with planned to declare i get genuinely liked looking at your blog blogposts. However I’ll always be opt-in for a supply along with I’m hoping anyone article yet again rapidly.Less is more. Our wedding dresses 2012 best interpret the concept of amber-like purity by highlighting nothing but the texture of sheer fabrics. Close-fitted dresses in fine structured physique inspire the thought of Grecian beauty mermaid wedding dresses, together with the air of hope and confidence towards life ooze out. Just release yourself from the dazzling complexity and all lost in simplicity.